Don’t miss the opportunity to hear from more than 40 of the most accomplished search marketers at Search Engine Land’s SMX® Advanced in Seattle, June 11-13. You’ll learn what makes them successful, what keeps them up at night and what to expect from digital marketing in the next year.
Here are just a few of the confirmed speakers:
- Turning Your Data Into Compelling Stories, Maria Corcoran, Adobe
- Advanced Technical SEO: Page Speed, Site Migrations, Crawling, Pete Dainty, eBay
- Mobile-First & AMP For The Advanced SEO, Kevin Malarick, Edmunds Inc.
- Solving Complex SEO Problems When Standard Fixes Don’t Apply, Patrick Stox, IBM
- Optimizing For Voice Search & Virtual Assistants, Upasna Gautam, Ziff Davis
SMX Advanced will also feature keynotes with Google and Bing, as well as iconic SMX Advanced sessions, such as The Mad Scientists Of Paid Search, Solving Complex SEO Problems When Standard Fixes Don’t Apply, Ask the SEO/SEMs and our Best of Show/Takeaways. See the agenda.
More than 60 percent of all the available passes were sold as of last week. Don’t miss your only chance to attend SMX Advanced this year. Register today!
Psst… Need some help making your decision to attend? Here are some useful links:
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.