Integrate ContentKing with Google Search Console
ContentKing now integrates with Google Search Console!
Bring your GSC data to ContentKing
After the easy-peasy setup, ContentKing immediately starts pulling in impressions, clicks, CTRs and positions for your entire website.
Just navigate to any page inside ContentKing and immediately see the latest data from Google Search Console:
Or zoom out to view the entire website and sort, search or filter on the Google Search Console data combined with any other criteria:
You can use Search Console data for all kinds of things, but we especially love it for finding:
- orphaned pages that are getting a substantial amount of organic clicks.
- redirects that are still getting organic clicks.
- pages with a lot of SEO potential: high number of impressions, but low average position and health score.
- pages where the title or meta description can be optimized: low CTR and high position.
To get started, simply click on Connect in the Integrations section for any specific website you want to link to Google Search Console:
- Log in to ContentKing and navigate to the Account → Websites screen.
- Click on the website you want to connect.
- Look for the “Integrations” sections and click “Edit”.
- Click “Connect” and follow the steps and you’re set!
Don’t have a ContentKing account yet? Do yourself a favor and get started today!