Freelance Technical SEO Consultant
Auckland, New Zealand
Technical SEO is one of the key fundamentals of a strong SEO Campaign, I’m on hand to ensure Google and other major search engines can find your content and rank your site for the search terms you’re looking to be found for.
As a full-time technical SEO freelancer, I can offer a range of services to help your business drive performance online. From on-going technical audits to campaign support to help your website sustain and deliver long term results within Google.
Who I work with?
I’ve worked with some of the biggest brands in New Zealand such as Les Mills, The Warehouse & Air New Zealand on projects such as large-scale website migrations to full technical auditing to identify issues and areas for improvement. However, I’ve also been working with smaller boutique companies in Auckland, Wellington & Hamilton where my work can have a real impact on the bottom line. These businesses are ambitious, agile and forward thinking, just like me!
Why chosen independent SEO freelancer over an agency?
New Zealand is a small and specialist area when it comes to SEO and digital marketing, having come from the UK I have a range of experience both working in-house and agency side which means I can deliver a range of technical audits at a lower overhead while keeping a high level of service. The below highlight some of the technical SEO services I have delivered for companies in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Large international SEO project for Air New Zealand
- Full technical SEO audits provided for Les Mills & Mitre 10
- 10 Years full SEO Experience
- Hands-on management & development experience
- Dedicated experience and management delivered by me
- Independent SEO freelancer
- Interested in my clients, not growth
- Typically work off day rates & billable hours.
- Honest, open and transparent
- Passionate about the work I deliver
My technical audit covers over 200 factors and is usually delivered in a fully bespoke PDF document spanning over pages of actions and insights on how you can improve your organic performance.
- Accessibility & linking
- Robots.txt, directives & sitemaps
- URL structures & subdomains
- Content and content tagging
- International Targeting
- Structured data & social